The University of Copenhagen as lead dissemination partner for the FindingPheno consortium maintains this website on behalf of all partners.
This information is :
(1) of general nature and not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular
individual or entity;
(2) not necessarily comprehensive or complete;
(3) there are some links to external sites. This does not imply that the consortium endorses these
sites or assumes responsibility for these sites;
(4) professional or legal advice is not included on this website. Please contact a suitably qualified
professional if you are in need of specific advice.
The consortium aims to keep the information contained on this website timely and accurate. If errors are raised, we aim to correct them with as minimal disruption as possible. The consortium accepts no responsibility for issues that may arise as a result of using this site or linked external sites.
FindingPheno data policy complies with conditions laid out in its connected Horizon2020 Grant Agreement.
FindingPheno is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards. Accessibility is part of our public good mission and integrated into our internal policies.
The accessibility of this site was assessed via self-evaluation, i.e. the site was evaluated internally.
Conformance Status and Known Issues
- current accessibility standard and confromance status of the site:
WCAG 2.1 level AA
Partially conformant: some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility
Known accessibility issues
- despite best efforts users may experience some challenges. This is a description of known
accessibility issues. Please contact us if you observe an issue that is not listed.
- repeated Link Text: On some pages multiple links have the same text due to the limitations of
the CMS used to build this website.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
This accessibility statement is approved by:
- Marie Nicole Sorivelle
- Project and Outreach Manager for FindingPheno
This statement was created on June 1st 2021 and will be updated annually.